We identify strengths and areas for development of your Frontline Managers, Supervisors & Team Leaders. We focus on providing you with objective, data driven insights.
We provide an objective assessment of anyone who is managing or supervising a team of people inside your business.
The core management skills assessment is an online scenario-based assessment, that covers:
- Knowledge & Skills – scenario based (situational judgement) assessment
- Attitude – learners attitude towards learning each specific competency e.g. Need, is it of interest, do they benefit and is it important to them
- Organisational Climate (Situational) – are specific support structures, processes, procedures in place to enable me to apply this skill on the job?
- Organisational Climate (General) – does my manager and those around me support implementation of new skills and support training in general?
Using a proprietary scoring algorithm, we correlate all these factors together (K+S+A+C) to determine who needs training and how likely it is the training will deliver the intended outcomes.
We help you to change management behaviours through coach-led one on one development
- Tailored development to suit each individual
- Focus on real world, role specific application
- Regular interactions to maintain improvements
Address knowledge and skills gaps with a mixed-mode learning approach
- Self-paced e-learning
- 1-to-1 coaching and tutoring
- Guided on-the-job application
- Follow-up and coach debriefing
Your team works with a management development coach to:
- Build self-awareness
- Hone skills and build confidence
- Overcome barriers to management performance
- Optimise engagement and productivity of team