● Sales are won or lost in the conversations sellers are having with customers
● Better conversations equates to more successful sales outcomes
● Mistakes and missed opportunities in conversations, leads to revenue being left on the table.
● Lots of conversations are taking place but companies have a lack of visibility at scale into 'what's going on'
● Managers/Coaches lack time to analyse and improve sales conversations
● Companies struggle to understand what separates their top performers from the rest.